Thursday, June 11, 2009

Entrepreneurial Motivation Training:
Before attending this Module Naveen and Chinnababu has created an eagerness and curiosity in me. The session started with a story of king. With a unique dream,
later all fellows were shifted in to library and we got involved in Treasure hunting Game it was quite interesting and mind blowing to us, then all fellows presented their hunting game, my team got first prize.
In second session we all were involved in the test of creative imagination, by seeing picture for 30secands and based on this we build our own story. Later we wrote on two page wise up of who am I? Than in the Second day was so interesting and we enjoyed a lot by playing ring game. But later we all realized about our actual behavior and hidden potential by critical and constracite feed back by Rita Sengupta.
She used a technique of data analysis to give and understand the person who is she/he? What is she/he? Showing the data she explained every ones later on behavior their actual characteristics. Later on she gave us a motivational profile Questionnaire. She explained by giving an example and stories.
Next day she analysed our story writing by introducing a different language called AI,G+,G-,Fe+,Fe-,N,H,Ach,Bp and Bw.This is one core thing of this three day’s module. If we are able to find out the AI in our story and who am I and in the drama it’s nothing but I am on the right track. After post lunch we all were involved in the tower building game this is too challenging and mind blowing to me. This game made me to realize my mistakes and made us to change and accept others thought and ideas, through this I learnt that
v I should not set a unrealistic goal.
v I should listen carefully to other views
v I should be using my own internal sources
v I should not be dependent on others view it’s a sign of my handicapped

Through ring game I came to know about myself that I should do a people oriented or something for the sake of other. I should do my own interest and passion. These are all games and activities were analyzed by the following strategy or attributes, such as power motivation, Afflictive motivation, achievement motivation, and extention motivation. She made clear about our goal and activities. She gave an opportunity to do one skit, based on the AI. My team has done it very effectively where as other teams has not much effective. We are very clear about the concept whatever she taught us in the class.
Lastly she come up with a business game, this game has a number of terms and conditions with a time limit. This is totally based on our learning of the two day activities. She summarized it in simple and common language by comparing to AI standards.
Thus all fellows were very happy with this module and instruction I am sure that 8o % of the fellow were able to set the goal and action plan. This module will help us in each and every moment to take firm decision and success take firm help.
Rita sengatpna told that what I am today is because of yesterday, what I will be tomorrow is because of today, this really opened my valuable and unsellable internal resources she showed me a right path at the right time to take right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment